Earlier today Burp Suite 2020.2 was released, this is the second update of the Burp suite in the year 2020.
Burp Suite a leading Web vulnerability scanner, was written in Java and developed by PortSwigger Web Security for penetration testers and security researchers.
The tool can be used to intercept the HTTP request from the browser, it can be used as a proxy, scanner, decoder, etc. burp suite available for Mac, Linux, and Windows.
Burp Suite 2020.2
The release includes improvements for the HTTP message editor that is used through the Burpsuite for viewing, editing HTTP requests and responses, and WebSocket messages.
Some noticeable changes include
- Triple-clicking a word now selects the entire token
- In editable messages, hovering over URL-encoded text now shows the decoded version in a tooltip.
- Performance improvement while checking code blocks
Next to the custom content to the Burp Collaborator, now you can add the custom contents to identify the organization and the purpose of the service or prove ownership of your domain to validate TLS certificate requests.
The new version lets you launch initiate instant active or passive scans in Burp, which lets you find the vulnerabilities faster.
- A bug causing load/save filter dialogs to be hidden has been fixed.
- The “Scan defined insertion points” feature now works for all environments.
- Redirections are now shown on the site map when crawling.
You can download the Burp Suite Latest Version Here.